Thank you for visiting our website. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of enquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which makes the processing of personal data necessary, for example to fulfil tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. sentence 1 lit. d DSGVO. Finally, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. sentence 1 lit. f DPA. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject prevail.
Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent, once granted, at any time vis-à-vis us. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or employment or the place of the place where the alleged breach occurred if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her is in breach of the EU's basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO).
Right of access, right of rectification, blocking, erasure, opposition
Upon written request, we will inform you about the personal data we have stored about you. You also have the right to correct, block, object to or delete this data. The request should be sent to our address given in the imprint of the website.
Right of revocation
If your personal data are collected on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by me without specifying a special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to our address given in the imprint of the website.
General collection of data
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this will be stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website you came from
- Names of the retrieved files
- Date and time of a retrieval
- Name of your Internet Service Provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your end device, if applicable
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
We send newsletters with promotional information only with the consent of the recipients or based on a legal permission.
The registration to our newsletter is done via a double opt-in procedure: After registration you will receive an e-mail in which you should confirm your registration.
This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the e-mail.
The registration for the newsletter is logged in order to be able to prove the registration according to the legal requirements.
This includes the storage of the times of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Other data that you entered when registering for the newsletter is also saved.
We use your information other than your e-mail address only to personalize the newsletter, including your name, for example.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter in every newsletter e-mail.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing is carried out here in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
Data entry forms
Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of applying for and processing your order. The data processing is carried out here in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her residence, place of employment or place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her is in breach of the basic EU data protection regulation (the DS Regulation).
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have been given access to a protected area of our website which is secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Links to other websites
On individual pages or contributions there is a voluntary comment function for users who wish to express their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment will be released after positive verification and will appear publicly on the page where the comment was submitted. There is no right to release a comment. The commentator must give a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commentator must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him/her about the status of his/her comment, especially if he/she has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address will not be shown publicly and will not be given to third parties and will not be evaluated manually. The IP address of the commentator will only be saved in anonymous form. The comment is stored permanently until you (or an administrator) delete it. The email address you provide for the comment will only be stored for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of an answer to your comment. Other data you provide for the comment will be published at the comment if you provide it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to transfer data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we embed on our website.
With SSL, data is transmitted in an encrypted form. The data cannot be modified and the sender can be identified.
You can recognize the presence of SSL encryption by the preceding text "https" in front of the address of the website you are calling up in your browser.
References to third party websites
On this website references to third party websites are offered in the form of so-called links or links. Only when you click on such a link will data be transferred to the link destination. This is technically necessary. The transferred data are in particular: Your IP address, the time you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link destination, do not click on the link.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. A so-called opt-out cookie will then be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager of Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The Google Tag Manager is a cookie-less domain and does not collect any personal information. The tool triggers other components that may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabled at the domain or cookie level, it will remain disabled for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
We secure our website and other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data by means of suitable technical and organizational measures. A complete protection against all dangers is practically despite all care not possible in every case. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend that confidential information be sent by post.
Therefore, please inform yourself about this data protection declaration if necessary, especially if you provide personal data.
Responsible body in terms of the data protection laws:
Colloni Limited, Flat 200 32 Creedwell Orchard, Taunton, TA4 1JY, England
Questions on data protection
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail:
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***