Not anymore useful for branch office and KG, as BREXIT starts Please use Ireland Limited
The notarisation together with apostille and translation are required for registration at the commercial register, trade office and for presentation to banks. The translation is carried out by an authorised translator.
- Sample and contract templates for registration
- Application to the commercial register - sample
- Decision on the appointment of the managing director - sample
- Declaration of consent of the shareholders - model
- Delivery time approx. 8 working days
The company documents are sent in standard dispatch without tracking & insurance, and if the mail item is lost, it cannot be issued again free of charge. Therefore we offer an insured dispatch by insured letter for 7,50 €.
* For the documents for the commercial register entry contained in the foundation packages branch office the following applies: The delivered documents are basically suitable for the commercial register entry in Germany and correspond to the regulations of §§ 13 HGB and § 8 GmbHG. They are accepted by the majority of the German registration courts. However, since the requirements for the documents also depend to a certain extent on the person of the responsible district judge or judicial officer, it may happen in individual cases that further additional documents are requested for the entry. These are not included in the purchase price, but are charged separately. It is the responsibility of the representatives of the company to obtain information in advance from the competent registration court about the specific requirements of the respective registration court.
Limited Notary - Apostille package
349.00 € *
- * excluding VAT